Monday, September 17, 2012

A Thousand Words is the movie of the week. A Thousand Words is rated PG-13, but is a very good movie. It has a very good storyline to it, with a life lesson involved also.

A Thousand Words stars Eddie Murphy, as the main character. The movie starts out as a usually movie, until Eddie gets done meeting with Dr. Sinja. That evening when Eddie returns home, a tree magically appears in his backyard. While Eddie is outside talking, he realises that every time he said a word, a leaf would fall from the tree. He has Dr. Sinja come over, and comes to the conclusion that the tree and Eddie are spiritual linked together. Eddie has about a thousands words left before all the leaves fall, once there are no more leaves Eddie will die.

The movie is a comedy and a very good movie with a story line. I really enjoyed the movie because it made me laugh but still keep my attention to want to find out what will happen next. I think this movie is kid appropriate, it only has a few swear words. If you enjoy movies with a little twist of magic involved this is a great movie.

7 comments:

  1. I havn't seen that movie. it does seem like a really good movie though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting movie, I have never heard of it before. Eddie Murphy is one of my favorite actors though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this movie, but it sounds interesting. It has to be great if it has Eddie Murphy in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very intrigued with this movie now. I believe I shall watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting, i'll have to watch it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this movie, either, but I'm interested! Where did you see it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1..2..3!

    Here is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Do you want to start making profits?

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete