Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lucky One

Movie number two!!! Lucky One is the movie of the week. It is known as a "chick flick"but I know of a few guys that didn't mind the movie.

The movies stars are Zac Efron (Logan) and Taylor Schilling (Beth). Logan is a Marine that is fighting in Iraq, while in Iraq he comes across a picture of a beautiful women that says "Stay Safe" on the back. He comes to believe that this picture is his angel that kept him safe while the unlucky ones died around him. When he returns home he is determined to find his angel and thank her. How does it end once he finds his angel? Watch the movie to get the answer!

The review on the movie is very mixed. Some say that they really like it but others say it was horrible. I enjoyed the movie because there is a lot of twist and turns on how he related to his angel. It is a very touching movie and gets you to think about what it is really like for our troops that are fighting for our country. I recommend the movies to girls and encourage them to have a guy watch it with them because they can pick up a few tips.  

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cute love story! I am very excited to watch it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to see this movie! I'm gald you recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not that bad of a movie, but not my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see this movie! I like how there is a reoccurring theme of hot leading men in the movie choices you've made. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I really want to see this movie now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a horrible chick flick haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you read the book? I was wondering if there are many differences. I like twists, so it sounds like a good movie.

    ReplyDelete