Monday, September 10, 2012

HUNGER GAMES

Movie number three! Hunger Games is the movie for this blog. Hunger Games is not only a very popular movie but also a popular book. The movie is based of the books which is a book series.

Hunger Games takes place in the future where ever thing is different then today. Instead of cities or towns they call them districts, there is 12 districts. They pick a teen age boy and girl to compete in the Hunger Games. Each teenagers must fight until there is only one survivor left. Along with just worrying about killing each other the contestants must worry about the game itself. The game is ran like a video game and the government can through its own twist in just to make things more interesting.

I really enjoyed the movie because it does a really amazing job at getting most the details from the book in the movie. It is a very intense movie that keeps your attentions because you want to know what happens next. There is a lot of action, some killing is involved but nothing is shown on how they are killed. It also gives very good examples of how enemies work together and help each other when injured. It is a very interesting movie and I think everyone should watch the movie!

9 comments:

  1. I love the Hunger Games and the intensity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very good movie! I also loved the intensity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went together to this movie. (: I love this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hunger games are intense. It is kind of like camping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too enjoyed the movie, but I am very glad I read the book first, or I would have been terribly confused!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to watch this movie! The book was so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this movie! Well the parts that I stayed awake for haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the book, and I loved the movie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the book series, too! I saw the movie recently, and I thought they left out a lot, but it was still interesting. I heard the last book will be 2 movies so not so much will be left out.

    ReplyDelete